We are one of the world‘s leading manufacturer of bathroom interiors with a global distribution network.
The personality of our highly traditional Swiss brand reflects a symbiosis of design, quality and functionality.
Our company is part of the Spanish Roca Group, the world‘s largest manufacturer of sanitary ceramics.
We owe our success to the dedication and daily commitment of our motivated employees from across the world.
Would you like to be part of our team?
For our Corporate Communications department in Berlin / Germany we are looking for a
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR
60 - 100 %
You will be responsible for the coordination of our electronic and print communications, the website as well as the maintenance of the media library. Your main tasks are as follows:
ELECTRONIC / SOCIAL MEDIA
• Coordination Update Company Websites
• Frontend: Content Update Website (Miniarticles, Articles, Press releases, Product pages, Banner, Organization of translations….)
• Backend: Coordination Update databases PCM and MRC with data (images, 2D, 3D data, logos and other material)
• Update and maintenance Kartell by Laufen website (Word Press)
• Support Content Management New Website (Word Press)
• Support Wording Cleanet Riva / Cleanet Navia and Update Website
• Support Social Media
• Creation of Landing Pages and Newsletters
• Management External Web Platforms
• Coordinate and execute Online advertising
• Coordinate creation, production, and dissemination of printed publications (catalogues, brochures, posters).
• Manage creation and selection of visual material for print and electronic communications.
• Support the development and execution of identity and collateral materials for major organizational initiatives.
• Coordinate and execute Print advertising
• Conduct research on media relations programs for selected events and activities.
• Maintain media archives.
OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
• Support event planning at industry trade shows, sponsored events, and internal company events
• Preferably University Degree in related field or comparable education.
• 1 to 2 years relevant work experience.
• Demonstrated experience with graphic design and website management.
• Excellent internet research skills.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, InDesign) an asset.
• A customer focused attitude and the ability to listen to customer needs.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and German, other languages are a plus.
• Ability to work flexibel, independently and as part of a team.
The right challenge for you? Then we are looking forward to receiving your complete application.
Laufen Bathrooms AG | Mr. Andy Montigel | Human Resources
4242 Laufen / Switzerland | email@example.com | +41 61 765 72 82